23 May 2011

文化周 - Culture Week

The first week in June our school hosts a "Culture Week", a week where both Chinese and foreign students and some other Chinese performers show, perform and experience Chinese culture. There will be performances, exhibitions etc. My participation in the Culture Week is singing in the final show.

Every class had to present one performance of some sort for the Culture Week. Last Thursday the teachers held an audition for all the performances and chose twelve for the final show. My performance was one of them. I am going to sing "我爱你中国", "I Love You China", a famous Chinese folk song.  Today was the first rehearsal in the university auditorium where the final show is held. I am the first performance in the program and I hope I will make a good start!

The Auditorium

No comments:

Post a Comment