18 November 2010

A lot of stuff going on

Hey!

1.  The Han Ban Confucius Institute has invited Sofia, Anna and me to participate in their annual world conference on the 10th of December. I was invited last year to sing as well, but my school wouldn't let me go, and I regret that I listened to them. However, I now have another chance and I'm already in Beijing so no one can stop me this time. It is an honour to be invited to such an event, and I'm looking forward to it very much. To perform together with Sofia and Anna is amazing, we have done a lot of things together in China now.

2. My mother was supposed to visit me between the 3rd and 7th of December, but the rehearsals for the Han Ban conference will take place on the 1st to 10th of December which means that I will probably be locked up in an assembly hall somewhere during that time and won't be able to show her around in Beijing. Therefore, mum is now coming on the 10th to watch the performance and sightseeing for a couple of days after!

3. Tomorrow I am going to see Sofia and Anna again! When I left Shanghai we were so sad because we wouldn't see each other for so long, but then we came up with te brilliant idea that we should meet somewhere in between Beijing and Shanghai. So, this weekend we will meet in the coast city Qingdao 4 hours from Beijing. It's going to be Sofia, Anna and I and also Robin, Max and Mike from my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment