29 June 2011

The End Is Near

I have been so busy the last couple of weeks and my vpn has decided to stop working. I have studied like crazy for the past two weeks and today I had my last exam at Beijing Language University. I have had two oral tests, one listening comprehension, grammar test, reading comprehension and essay writing. I am finally done.

It feels strange that the year is almost over, the time has passed extremely fast. What awaits now is a trip to Hainan, an island in southern China, a popular Chinese holiday resort. It's to China what Hawaii is to America. Robin and I are going together and will meet up with some friends down there. I'm looking forward to the trip very much, after the past few weeks' intense studying I feel like I deserve a week on the beach.

We are coming back on the 7th of July, the following day is our "graduation ceremony" where we will be handed our marks and a certificate. On the 9th I will celebrate my birthday and then I have three more days to enjoy China before I go back to Sweden on the 13th.

I will now enjoy a week's vacation and will write something on the blog when I get back to Beijing!

No comments:

Post a Comment