29 December 2010

口语 and snow

When I woke up this morning and looked outside the window it was SNOWING! I was shocked and happy, I realized how much I've missed snow. This was the first precipitation in Beijing in almost two months.

Yesterday I had my oral test, and it went very well! (to quote the teacher: 很不错). The test consisted of two parts; the first was to answer a couple of questions and the second to present a topic that was assigned five minutes before the exam. I introduced my friend Sofia, and told the teacher about all our adventures in China. Sofia seemed very satisfied when I told her my exam was about her. I won't get the results until the 14th of January together with the results of my other tests that take place between the 4th and the 6th. The next couple of days will be filled with studying for the listening, reading and writing exams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment