22 December 2010

After the Confucius Institute Conference

Our performance on The Confucius Institute Conference went very well. We spent about 1,5 minutes jumping around singing in jumpsuits, except for participating in singing Chinese songs in the final number. It was a very intense week where I met a lot of interesting people from all over the world, and I had a lot of fun. You can see parts of the performance on this website, the link is to our song "Gaibian Ziji" http://www.chinese.cn/conference10/article/2010-12/11/content_207380.htm

My mum and uncle came to Beijing on the 10th of December and they watched the performance live. We had a couple of days of sightseeing and I showed them my life here. It was really nice to see someone from home, and especially just before Christmas!


It's soon the end of the term, and new tests are ahead of me. Tuesday the 28th is the oral test, and the listening, reading and writing tests will take place between 4th-6th of January. I'm preparing for Christmas at the same time as I'm doing some serious studying. We will see how that works out, but hopefully well!

No comments:

Post a Comment