10 October 2010

Shanghai tour and Sean Kingston concert

My week in Shanghai was wery intense and fun, I wanted to do as much as possible in one week. I stayed at Captain Youth Hostel, the hostel with the best location in Shanghai. I had my breakfast on the 6th floor, on a terrace on the roof with a view over the Bund, where I could see the Oriental Pearl tower.

 I visited both Anna's and Sofia's dorms, I strolled around on Nanjing Lu, the busiest tourist street in Shanghai, visited the Expo and explored the nightlife of Shanghai. My last night in town we went to M1NT Nightclub, one of the most luxury clubs in Shanghai. It is located on the 25th floor with a view over the entire city, which is amazing night time. We spent our last money on the 200 yuan entrance ticket for Wednesday night when Sean Kingston played. It was a fun experience, but the best value for the money was not Sean Kingston, it was the classy club.

The Trio
I already miss Anna and Sofia but we have decided that the trio will get together soon again. I had a really good time in Shanghai with them. Shanghai is a busy city with even more people than Beijing. It is more modernised and more like a western mega city. Even though my friends study there I don't regret my choice. I really recommend a visit to Shanghai, but if you want to study in China, choose Beijing!

4 comments:

  1. You look amazing on that photo!
    Have a lot of fun in China!

    Greetings,
    Marija

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sjukt koolt att du är i Kina och pluggar. Du är säkert redan mycket bättre än mig på kinesiska. Hur länge ska du plugga där?
    MVH
    Kenneth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marna! :)
    Och tack Kenneth! Det är klart jag inte är. Du får ta och komma hit du med!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what no name drops at all, your friends in china are displeased, especially me - jonathan

    ReplyDelete